Owner / Head Coach CrossFit TILT Waltham
You only have one life to live so you might as well enjoy it to the fullest. I love what I do. Eat well, train hard, and smile. Life is good!
I came into CrossFit looking for something I could add to my weekly regimen. I thought it would be something I’d do on the side. Boy was I wrong. CrossFit has quickly become an enormous part of my life. The community, the workouts, and the people are like nothing else I’ve experienced before.
I am a firm believer in the saying “practice makes habit” and encourage all athletes of all ages to train their weaknesses and reap the benefits.
I feel incredibly lucky to be an owner and the head coach at TILT. I look forward to sharing my passion with all of you.
Certifications and Qualifications
• CrossFit Level 2 Certificate Holder (CF-L2)
• CrossFit Kids Certificate Holder
• CrossFit Aerobic Capacity Certificate Holder
• Online CrossFit Courses: Running, Anatomy, Spot the Flaw, Scaling
• 2015 Reebok CrossFit Games Regional Team Member – CrossFit New England – 6th Place