Let’s give a HUGE congrats to our newest Member of the month John! John joined us last summer for our outdoor classes and hasn’t looked back since. A 4:30 faithful, John has become a regular with our afternoon crew! His hard work and attitude landed him this month’s member of the month. 4:30 pm would be lost without you!
Learn more about John with his answers to our Member of the Month questions
- How long have you been doing CrossFit and how did you start?June will be my one year anniversary at Tilt. Prior to joining I had never participated in CrossFit work outs. Before CrossFit I had spent years working out on my own at traditional gyms. However, with the onset of the pandemic and closure of the economy I was left searching for ways to continue to stay fit. Early last summer I happened to drive by Tilt who had managed to resume outdoor activities, so I decided to give it a shot. I am grateful that I did!
- What do you do when you’re not at TILT?My wife and I relocated from California almost three years ago, so when I’m not at Tilt we spend a lot of time exploring the Boston area and greater New England.
- What is something most of TILT doesn’t know about you?I like to cook, love baseball, and enjoy almost any outdoor activity.
- Have you had a favorite moment at TILT?My favorite moments at Tilt are whenever I finish a workout with Burpees!
- Most importantly, now that you have the Member of the Month belt, what would your walkout song be?
I’m an old Deadhead so I’ll go with Sugar Magnolia!